Google+

Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Been a Great Week

Didn’t sleep as late as I thought I would this morning but woke up refreshed. It’s been a long week but I still found time to get in some workouts.

I think I’ve started out the year pretty good and I am going to keep the momentum going. As of today, it is only 91 days until the 5K in Jackson. I’m getting a little nervous about it as the date gets closer. I know that I’m going to be prepared but it doesn’t keep me from being nervous.

While I was on the road this week I was in Decatur, AL, and it was a beautiful day. I decided to get in a good run. I went running down the road next the the truck stop. I thought it was an industrial park but I was mistaken. Most of the time in an industrial park the roads are pretty flat but this was just a regular county road and it was hilly. I still enjoyed it and ended with 3.22 miles.

As you know, my weigh in for the week is something that I always look forward to doing. So after a good nights sleep last night, I got up this morning and stepped on the scale. I’m happy to say that I lost 3.6 pounds this week. This is more than I really expected and wanted but I will take it. That brings my total up to 27 pounds lost so far. I now have lost more weight than I have to lose.

Thanks for stopping. I will probably have another post this week with a subject matter that I’ve been thinking about this last week: How toI stay motivated? Hope to see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment