Google+

Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Totals for 2013

This past year was an awesome year for me!  I didn't run many races but the ones I did run were great.  I ran three 5Ks, two 10Ks, a 4 miler, and a marathon.  I set new PRs in both of the 10Ks and the most challenging race was the marathon.

Since the marathon, I have ran 47.3 miles and have actually ran faster.  On New Year's Day (yesterday), I ran with Team Corinth from downtown and around the Coke 10K course.  I started a little early and then made a detour from the Coke course so I could stretch it out so I could get in 8 miles for the first day of 2014.  It was the best run that I've had in a long while and my fastest at an 11:08 pace.

Here are my totals for 2013...

Total miles:  970.00
Total time:  7 days 19 hours 17 minutes 9 seconds
Average pace:  11:26 per mile
Total runs:  124

Total All-time miles:  2504.04

Thank you all for being a part of my journey this past year and for reading my blog.  It's not always easy to keep putting one foot in front of the other but the journey is well worth it.  Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment