Google+

Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Losing It #1

Just over two weeks ago I set out on something that I said I was going to do at the first of the year. Now after nine months I have gotten my butt up off the couch and out of the truck and started walking. I don't want to stop at walking. I want to be able to run a 5K in less than 30 minutes. That is my first goal.

For almost the past two weeks I have been keeping up with everything that I eat and was really surprised how many calories I was putting into my body everyday. Over these two weeks I have dropped two pounds and I am eating less than 1900 calories a day.

As most of you know I like technology and I'm using a couple of different apps on my iPhone to help me accomplish my goals of running that 5K and losing weight.

This may not be a weekly post but I will post here to let you know how I'm doing in my training and weight lose goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment