Google+

Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Losing It #2

Welcome to the second edition of Losing It, my blog post journaling to losing weight and reaching my of a 5K in 30 minutes or less.

What I thought was going to be impossible just three weeks ago, I know now is achievable. I had to start out walking 15 to 30 minutes and in those three short weeks I have reached the 3 mile mark three times. I know for the long distance runners that’s a piece of cake but for a big boy like me that is a long way. I still have to work on getting a faster pace but that’s possible too.

Just in the last two weeks I have lost 6.2 pounds and I’m still logging everything that I eat. This is a little faster than I’d planned but I do know that it will start to slow down. That’s alright too. I just want to achieve that goal of losing 50 pounds by April 1, 2011 and then running my first 5K on April 9, 2011, in Jackson, TN.

That’s my progress so far. Thanks for stopping and I’ll see you again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment