Google+

Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Losing It #6

It’s time for another update and some tips for you.

As you may have noticed, I have moved these post to a different blog and have additional information on the right side. There you will find the number of miles that I have covered in the current week, month, and year along with my all-time total. These number are updated live when I get them entered. Currently, it looks like I have been slacking but I’ve been going to the gym and running on the treadmill and riding a stationary bike. I’m not a big fan of the treadmill but enjoy the bike. I would much rather be outside at the park or walking in my neighborhood but with the cold setting in I decided to start going to the gym.

As you know, I am counting calories and never skip breakfast. My typical breakfast is usually either cream of wheat with some milk to drink or a bowl of cereal. I like the Special K cereals the most but have tried others too. Sometimes it’s hard to get a good breakfast out on the road but I do sometimes eat either the cereal or an Egg McMuffin.

Now for my favorite part of my post. It’s fun watching the numbers go down on the scales on the mornings that I weigh and as of yesterday morning I am down a total of 18 pounds. I am lighter now than I have been in probably over ten years and it feels great.

That’s going to do me for now. Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go man, keep up the all the hard work, it's well worth it. Hey what gym are going to?

    ReplyDelete