Google+

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's been almost two weeks since I have given you an update on how everything is going. I have been redesigning the blog and even have a meter that shows how much weight that I've currently lost. This meter is updated in real time so it will get the update before I write about it.

I've also renamed the blog from Losing It with Jeremy to Running with Jeremy. Although it will still be about losing weight it will deal more on running and how my training is coming along than with weight loss.


Now to what I've been doing the last couple of weeks. Mainly going to the gym and working out there instead of outside but I still enjoy the outside much more than being on the treadmill.

Last Wednesday I was over in Alabama and knew that I wasn't going to make it to the gym so I got my cold weather clothes on the went out and walked/ran 2.23 miles while it was 34 degrees.

On Saturday, the 18th, I went to the gym and walked/ran 4 miles. It did take me 55 minutes but looking back over my logs it was taking me longer than that to make it just over 3 miles.

On Sunday was when I did just lose my mind. I got up early because I had to leave out later in the morning and went out into the freezing weather. Twenty-five degree! I took me about a mile and a half to get really warmed up but the the other 1.8 miles was great. A total of 3.31 miles.

Today I got up and went for my walk in the late morning and got in 4.12 miles. It did take me a little longer to get the four miles but I wasn’t on a treadmill either. I was outside where there are a few hills. This was my farthest distance to date.

I also got up and weighed in this morning and my total weight loss is 21.2 pounds. I told my friend, Amy, about the 20 pounds and she told me that whenever I wanted to eat something bad just pick up a 20 pound bag of flour and run with it. No thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment