Google+

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What Are You Listening Too?

I can’t believe that the first five months of 2011 are already gone. Have you started your exercise program yet? If not, there is not better day to begin than today.

I thought that this week I would share with you what kind of podcast I listen to so I can learn something about health and fitness. You can learn a lot listening to podcast. I have been listening to podcast for the past few years and have probably listened to hundreds of hours while driving over the road.

My favorite fitness podcast has got to be the Fat 2 Fit Radio podcast. This is a podcast with two guys and they give some great advise on how to lose weight and keep it off. They answer listener questions and share web stories as well. Click here to go to the podcast in iTunes or here to go to the shows website.

My second favorite podcast is hosted by someone you have probably heard about. She was one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser show. The Jillian Michaels Podcast is full of useful information and Jillian just tells it how it is with no bull. She also answers question via telephone from listeners too. I don’t know how you can get on the show but I believe they call the person and they get to ask their question. Click here to go the the podcast in iTunes.

Also this week, want to share with you a video that I found on Twitter and watched. It’s a video of a healthier way to make chicken instead of eating those frozen chicken nuggets. I think you will enjoy it. The video for Pretzel Crusted Chicken can be found here.

I did reach my goal of 50 miles this month and will try again for 50 miles in June too. Yesterday marked my 60th day with no soda and it’s not getting any easier. I have almost given in several times over the last couple of weeks but I have remained strong.

If everything works out, Rob and I will be running the Running with the King 5K in Tupelo this weekend and I will be reporting our results next week. I know he is going to do great!

Thanks for stopping by this week and look forward to seeing you again here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment