Google+

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Running with the King

Me, "Elvis" & Rob
This past week was a good week but a hot one. I ran 10.7 miles including the Running with the King 5K that I did with Rob. I won’t spoil it by telling you what he ran but I ran it in 37:14. The heat really slowed me down.

One of the things that disappointed me about the race was it only had one water station about the half way mark. Is that the norm? With the heat I felt that there should have been a station at the first and second mile. The peanut butter and banana sandwiches that were served were good but they weren’t fried like Elvis liked them. All-in-all I did have a good race and was satisfied with my time. Thanks Rob for letting me be a part of your first race.

I know this was short but that is going to do me for this week and I’ll have something to share with you next week for sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment