Google+

Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ninety Days Has Past

This weeks's post is probably going to be the shortest I've ever written. I have been busy this week and next week looks almost as busy too.

I just wanted to share with you that I did reach a goal of mine two days ago. If you remember back on March 31, I shared that I was going to give up soda for 90 days. That ninety days was up this past Wednesday. I am happy to say that I still haven't had a soda and really don't even know when I will drink one. I thought I would want one on the 91st day but now on the 92nd day I still don't want one. I may make it to 100 days after all. Drinking water isn't bad. I still do have tea and coffee and about once a week put some Crystal Light in my bottled water.

Next week I will tell you about what I use while I'm at home and it's not bottled water.

Thanks for stopping by this week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment