Google+

Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bottled or Not?

Last week I got in a big hurry and left out a few detail that I did want to share with you about my week. I will go ahead and get those things out of the way. I did start back running this past week. On Wednesday afternoon I went to the gym and ran 2 miles on the treadmill and the on Thursday morning I went down to the city park and got in 3.17 miles. I had no pain at all in my right leg so the rest was good for me.

Now onto what I wanted to share with you this week. If you read my post last week, you found out that I did get to my goal of no soda for 90 days and have extended that time to 96 days as of today. I drink lots of water and while I out on the truck I drink bottled water. I usually just buy the 20 ounce bottle of Sam’s Choice Pure Drinking water because I like it. I was drinking Ozarka spring water for a long time but decided to change.

While I am at home I don’t drink bottled water much because there is a cheaper way of drinking water. It’s not cheaper starting out but not all that much more than a case of water. I use the Brita Bottle with Filter. This is bottle that has a filter right in the top of it and holds 24 ounces. You fill the bottle with water and while you are drinking the water is filtered. Pretty cool! I bought my bottle at Kmart for $9.99 and two refill filters for $7.99 a while back. They both can be bought at Amazon for the same price. I have included links to both products here too. It is a little cheaper to buy two bottles at the same time and you can find that package here. Be sure to follow the directions when you first use it or you will end up having a mouth full of carbon. I filled the water with water and squeezed the water out through the filter and it will black as coal. After that though it has been clear. This bottle will save you lots of money and the taste of the water is great too.

Thanks for stopping by again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment