Google+

Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Too Many Irons in the Fire

It's been almost two weeks since my last blog post and with some reservation I am sorry to say this may be my last for a few weeks.  I have had so many things going on the last couple of weeks that I need to get a few irons out of the fire.  I have decided that it would be in my best interest to only blog when I can find the time to sit down and write a really good post instead of just throwing one up.  That has really only happened a few times because I did sit down and write it out when I had plenty of time.

As some of you may know, I have returned to college and am taking only one online course.  That is what is taking up most of my free time while on the road during the week.  My marathon training started a couple of weeks ago and that is really important to me as well.

I will return here every few weeks and give an update on how I am doing on my training and write some words of encouragement too.  If you'd like to keep up with me during the meantime, please feel free to "like" my Facebook page because I will still be posting there as I always have.

Thank you all so much for reading my blog and I look forward to see you over on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment