Google+

Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting Around to It

I know last week I might have gotten on a few toes but from the comments, both on and offline, it was the truth.

This week I am going to eliminate all excuses once in for all. We are always talking about how we will do something when we get around to it. At the end of this post you will find a round TUIT. Simply print the page, cut it out and you can put it in your wallet or purse and you will will never have to make the excuse, "I will do it when I get a round TUIT."

This last week was a great week for me. I ran my longest distance at one time and for the week too. On Wednesday I ran for a total of 6 miles and for the week I ended up running a total of 18.5 miles. I also ran the full 3.11 miles on Saturday in 36:53. I didn't have to walk one time. On Sunday I ran almost the whole 5 miles and walked one time for about 4 minutes.

The scales were really good to me this past weekend too. I was down another 2 pounds for a total of 33 pounds. I am getting closer to my goal of 51.4 pounds. I love watching the numbers go down on the scales and seeing the little man at the top of this page making his way across to the finish line too.

That's going to do me for this week and I'll try to a little better job next week. Hope you all have a great one and I'll see you again soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment