Google+

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Killing Me!

Got in some great workouts over the weekend. I did a total of three over two days. I went out Saturday morning for a 4 mile run and then went to the gym with my wife and just rode a stationary bike for 30 minutes while there. On Sunday morning, I went out and got in another 4 mile run. I have got to admit though that the heat is killing me. I will just have to get used to it.

No loss or gain this week on the scales but I’ve adjusted my Lose It! plan to one pound per week instead of two. I didn’t feel like I was getting enough to eat so it will take me a little longer to lose the rest but that will be alright.

Didn’t really have anything to write about today but will try to come up with something before next week. Have a great one and will see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment