Google+

Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

31 Reasons I'm Still Fat

This past week has been one of the best weeks I have had in a while. The reason is because I had plenty of time to go for my runs and got in over 20 miles last week. This is the farthest I have ever ran in a week. Just as a reminder, my training week runs from Monday to Sunday. As of this past Sunday I have a total of 327.4 miles this year and 461 since I started last October 1. I also reached 150 activities on Runkeeper this past Sunday too. In all of the time I have been using Runkeeper I have burned 70,425 calories.

If you have been reading this blog for very long you know that I set a goal on March 31 to go without drinking a soda for 90 days. I reached that goal almost four weeks and have racked up 116 days as of today. The last few days have been challenging. I had decided that I was going to drink one this past weekend but just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Since Thursday is my birthday, I will probably go ahead and have one this next weekend. It has been a while.

Back on March 4 I wrote about a guy named Will that I met at the city park and talked to for a bit. I met him again down at the park and we chatted for a bit and he had lost quite a bit of weight. He did say that he had gained a little of it back after a two week break but now he is back on track. I’m proud of him.

This week I also want to share some funny stuff from Men’s Health website. In this article you will find 31 Reasons I’m Still Fat. Click here to go to the article.

Thanks for stopping by again this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment