Google+

Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Been A Long Time

Can’t believe it’s been almost a month since my last post. If you thought I had quite running you are mistaken. I have been keeping a pretty good schedule the last few weeks. The job has been keeping me busy but I still find time to get in a good run.

On August 3rd, I got the chance to take a nice run in Fargo, ND. I took advantage of the 58 degree weather that morning and took out for a nice 3.8 mile run. It did warm up just a little bit before I got finished with my run but then it was only 64 degrees. It was much nicer than what I have had to run in at home.

I have finally found ways to make my run on the Coke course either shorter or longer depending on what I want to do. Along with the runs along the Coke course I have been going to the city park too. Although it is just around the same track, I still enjoy seeing different people out there and also the squirrels. It almost like the squirrels aren’t even afraid until you get really close.

I’m not 100% committed but I am thinking about running the half-marathon in Jackson, TN, this next April. If you have been following my blog for a while then you know that is where I ran my first race and I think it would be the perfect place to do my first half. I will keep you posted on that as well. I am still seeking advice and dong some pre-planning.

Sorry it’s been so long but thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment