Google+

Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another New Name?

I guess it's better to be late than never on getting a blog post out.  I've been working at my job and also behind the scenes here too.  A few weeks ago I did a whole redesign of the blog to make it look nicer.  As of this past weekend I have changed the name too.  The only thing that I changed was the word "for" to the number 4.  With that said, if you are a runner, walker, or just getting started in any kind of exercise routine, please visit my new Facebook page here.  You can also follow me on Twitter: @irun4mylife.

Last week life happened and I only go in two runs.  They were on Saturday and Sunday.  I really enjoyed both of my runs but Saturday's had to be the best.  Jeff and I ran 10 out on 350 and those hills are still kicking my butt.  It felt good getting out there and having some company and also I felt that I finished strong.  Sunday's run was a solo run around town but this time I did it in reverse.  There wasn't much going on that early in the morning so I just took my time and finished with a nice 10K plus just a bit more.

I know this has been short but this is going to have to do me for this week.  I hope you will check out my Facebook page and my Twitter too.  Be looking for a surprise in next week's post.  Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment