Google+

Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Totals for 2012

This past year has been a blast and I have had the privilege of meeting some of the most awesome people on the planet.  With their help and encouragement, I have become a better runner.  There were times I think that I might not have been out there on the pavement if it had not been for the Lunatic Fringe.  Although the weather was tough at times but it was all well worth it.

Here are some cool facts about my runs in the past year.  I hope you enjoy them.

Total Number of Runs:  134

Total Miles:  850.21

Total Time:  7 days 2 hours 56 minutes 55 seconds

Distance from Corinth:
    Amarillo, TX (820 miles)
     Eau Claire, WI (854 miles)
     Buffalo, NY (873 miles)

Worst Month: January (25.25 miles)
Best Month:  October (107.13)

I would have never thought I could have traveled that far on my own two feet 27 months ago.  Since I first started I have walked/ran a total of 1533.84 miles.  I have been able to keep off the weight that I lost just by starting this journey and eating healthier.

Thanks to all of you that continue to read my blog each week.  If you haven't liked my page on FaceBook please do so by clicking here to go to the page.  You can also find me on Twitter here.  Thanks again and I hope to see you again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment